Welcome to class 1. We are a friendly, hardworking smiley class.
Hello and welcome to year 1 :-) Here are a few fun facts about me!
- I absolutely love teaching in year 1, we have LOTS of fun!
- I am a very busy teacher this year as I am planning my wedding for next August :-)
- I enjoy running, if you see me out and about give me a wave!
- I like watching the Apprentice on television (and the year 6's!)
- When I have time I like to bake
We love our new classroom and learning about new things. This half term we have been learning about India. The children have been amazing at remembering the continents and oceans on a world map.
We have enjoyed getting to know Betty Bear. We threw her a huge birthday party and even baked her a cake- take a look at the photos. If you are going away anywhere or visiting a special place, let Miss Haigh know, Betty would love to join you!